How hands-on do you need to be as a Project Sponsor?
In this Mini Course we will look at the criteria which help you determine, which Project Sonsor Style is the most suitable for the situation.
To do so, we will look at the Project Sponsorship Styles Matrix Model (© A Chapman/Businessballs 2013).
What will you get out of the Course?
- Distinguish Project Sponsor Style from Leadership Style.
- Gain awareness around the criteria that trigger you to adapt your Project Sponsor Style.
- Expand your Style repertoire.
- Understand when you need to review your Project Sponsor Style.
- Clarify the difference between role of Project Sponsor and Project Manager.
Do you want to brush up your Project Sponsor skills?
In the Course: “Setting the Project Sponsor up for Success” we looked at a number of aspects that make a successful Project Sponsor. You will get the opportunity to commit to some powerful actions to improve your Project Sponsor activity repertoire.
Do you feel the Course “Setting the Project Sponsor up for Success” could be beneficial?
£197.00Setting the Project Sponsor up for Success